maart 30, 2011

Not hoping, means not believing.

"Sometimes you have your head telling you to stop, before it's too late.
But you just keep going."

This is one of my personal favourite quotes. I wrote this one about a year ago. This is one of those quotes that tells exactly what it feels like to fall in love. You're trying to control those feelings for as long as you don't know whether your crush likes you back or not, but you just can't stop feeling the way you do, no matter how hard you try. In your head, you know it's better to let go, and forget about him. Especially when you notice your crush doesn't have as much interest in you, as you have in them. And yet, there's this hope inside of you that keeps you going. Hope, that maybe someday, he'll come to his senses, and realises you are his type of girl after all.

I'm in this exact situation right now. I've fallen for a guy I've met a few weeks ago. And though he doesn't really give out signals that he likes me as much as I like him, I know for sure that I've caught his eye, and therefore his interest. And because of that, I still have hope that maybe someday he'll see the light, and wants me to be in his life, the way I want him to be in mine. Yes, I've heard him talk about girls, and dates, and it did hurt me when I heard that. But I've never heard him say he has a girlfriend. So who says he isn't just single? Who says I don't stand a chance at all? Who says he didn't notice me the way I've noticed him? Maybe he does see something in me, but he just doesn't show it yet. Maybe it's just too soon.

Or maybe, he just doesn't have the interest after all.

These questions bring along a lot of insecurities, but as long as I haven't heard an exact "I have a girlfriend" yet, I believe that I might even stand a chance with him. I have the faith, the hope, that I might be his type of girl.

Of course I wanna know where I stand, but I also know that, if he turns out to already have someone after all, it'd make everything so definite. It'd be a fact that I wouldn't stand a chance. And as long as there isn't an exact answer yet, there's hope.

And sometimes, all you need to keep you going, is hope.
Because to me, not hoping..
Means not believing.
And not believing, is like suicide.
Because if you don't believe, you don't have anything to live for.
To look forward to.
To make goals after.

Because if you don't believe..
You'll never have the power to make the impossible, possible.


Written by Claudia.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
©This piece of text is all written by me. It's an original, so please do not use without permission.  I mean, how would you like the idea of someone just stealing your texts, pretending they're the ones who wrote it, when in fact, it isn't theirs at all?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten