oktober 30, 2010

I'm real; Get used to it.

When something's through, it takes ages for me to get over it. And when I'm finally over it, it still lingers in my mind more often than I'd want it to. I get blinded by fake friendships all the time. I easily get my hopes up, just to watch them fall again. I'm easy in believing lies. I'm afraid of ending up alone. You can easily destroy my trust. And even though someone's done something to hurt me, in the end I'll always give them more chances than they deserve. I give out my heart to people, more often than people give out theirs to me. I care too much. I'm sensitive. Vulnerable, yet strong enough to handle the messes I create. Because yes, I do create a mess every now and then.

I guess I'm just human. I make mistakes. I fall. I get up. I keep on going, and learn from my experiences. And there might be lots of things about me that aren't perfect, but at least I'm real. I have real feelings.
And for that, I will never, ever apologize.

With love,
            Claudia.

Written by Claudia.
Saturday, oct.30 2010

©This piece of text is all written by me. It's an original, so please do not use without permission.  I mean, how would you like the idea of someone just stealing your texts, pretending they're the ones who wrote it, when in fact, it isn't theirs at all?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten