oktober 30, 2010

Cold days.

"I've had you by my side during the coldest days of winter, yet we didn't realise there were even colder days to come. Days so cold even our embraces couldn't save us anymore. Days so cold, that it froze us, so deep that I now have to go through these next cold winter days without you by my side."

Just something that randomly popped into my mind about a few days ago. (A)
Turned out a little bit more dramatic than how I actually felt, but it's one's 1 of my personal faves anyways. (:

With love,
            Claudia.

Written by Claudia.
Wednesday, oct. 27 2010

©This piece of text is all written by me. It's an original, so please do not use without permission.  I mean, how would you like the idea of someone just stealing your texts, pretending they're the ones who wrote it, when in fact, it isn't theirs at all?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten