oktober 02, 2010

I'm letting go, using the strength within me.

One of my favourite composers is Isaac Shepard. To be honest, I've never really listened to piano music. Until a few weeks ago, when I was searching for instrumental songs that I could use in my videos. I randomly stumbled upon Isaac Shepard, and I fell in love with his music the moment I heard it. One of my faves is "Letting go", because it reminds me of things that happened in my life, and somehow it encourages me to find the strength to let go of the past, and move on with my life. It's a calm, yet touching song. It makes me think about things in life, makes me look different at stuff.

Anyways, enjoy this piece of brilliant music (:

With love,
            Claudia.
Letting go, by Isaac Shepard.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten