oktober 24, 2010

I think I'll try defying gravity.

"Too long I've been afraid of losing love I guess I lost. Well, if that's love it comes at much too high a cost. It's time to try defying gravity. I think I'll try defying gravity. Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity. And you won't bring me down."

I loveee Glee! One of my favorite Glee-covers is Defying Gravity. The song and its lyrics are amazing, and I think Lea Michele and Chris Colfer did a great job covering this song.
Another reason why I love this song is because I can relate to the lyrics. Like I said before, to me, a song is truly beautiful when the lyrics find a way to get to me. And the lyrics of this song, in combination with the performance, truly make that happen. (:



With love,
            Claudia.


(Defying Gravity, Glee-version)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten