oktober 19, 2010

Back to basic.


I was searching through my photos, and then I came across a file with pictures that me and my sister made about two years ago. And I don't know why, but I felt like uploading this one. Mostly, because I love the memory I have with this photo. Whenever I see this photo, it reminds me of the fun me&my sister had at that moment (Like we always do when we're making photos), and it makes me realise how different my life was back then. The things I worried about then, now seem so little, so unimportant. In two years, my life has changed hugely, and this photo somehow takes me back in time. Back to the innocence. Back to basic. And I love that feeling. I love looking back, seeing how my life changed in lots of ways. Back then I thought I had it all figured out, like I knew what life had planned for me. I was so naive. So young. So.. unexperienced in life itself. I laugh at it now. Knowing that back then, everything that happened seemed like the biggest deal in the world. And now I look back at it, laughing and now realising that I had seen nothing yet. It's funny looking back at myself, seeing how much I've grown up since then. Knowing that I'm still growing up. And knowing that in a few years, I will look back at myself again, realising that by then, I've grown up even more.

With love,
            Claudia.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten