januari 07, 2011

Save your heart, for someone worth dying for.

"She fell to the bottom of her life. This wasn't meant for two. She struggles to find herself in time. But she can barely move. Save your heart, for someone that's worth dying for. Don't give it away. "

Today, when I was bored, I decided to look for some new artists. And I came across the band Mayday Parade. I've known them for a while already, but I never really listened to their songs, and kinda forgot about them. Shame on me. I went through several of their songs, and every single one literally took my breath away. Their lyrics are so good. One of their songs that really got to me, is Save your heart. I think that's because this song really relates to a situation I've been in, not so long ago. A situation I still find myself in sometimes. It's about saving your heart, until you find that person who's worth having your heart. In my life I've had many people breaking my heart. That's why now, I'm really careful with giving out my heart, because I'm really scared to get hurt again. This makes me realise I have to give out my heart, only to those who deserve to. To those who I know for sure, will handle it with care. And as the song describes: Someone worth dying for.

With love,
            Claudia.

Save your heart, by Mayday Parade

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten