januari 14, 2011

New Haircut!

I've been growing my hair for over 2 years now, and I thought it was time for something new. The idea of changing my hair popped into my head about a week ago. And since I'm one of those persons who'll keep on hesitating if it doesn't happen straight away, I decided to make an appointment at the hairdresser this morning, and just did it. (:
I was scared of getting regrets about cutting off my hair at first, because I'm so used to having long hair. But I don't have regrets at all. I'm so happy with it, and I'm so glad now that I've cut it off.
Sometimes people just need a change to develop themselves. Whether that's a change in attitude,  or a situation. And I knew, that right now, it was time for me to make another change once again. And it's amazing how such a small change in attitude, can make a person feel so much better. I'm reloaded with confidence again, and I feel so calm and satisfied!

Anyways, here's a pic of my new haircut!

With love,
            Claudia.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten