december 01, 2010

Live faster, love stronger.

A few days ago when I was bored, I decided to customize a simple, white t-shirt. I've wanted to do this for a while already, but I never had the time, and stuff to do it with. Up until now. :-). Personally, I kinda like the way it came out. Of course, it's not the greatest in the world, but I had fun doing this, and hey, you've got to admit.. It could've been worse, right?

The lyrics I used on this t-shirt is from a song by Hey Monday. It's called Hurricane Streets, and it's one of my fave songs by them. It's a really good song, and I thought the lyrics would be good lyrics to customize a t-shirt with.

Anyways, here's the result :D
(Btw, everything's written and drawn by me. I just printed the texts and image, and then re-wrote them on the t-shirt.)

With love,
            Claudia.

T-shirt: H&M

1 opmerking:

  1. Ahw wat een leuk t-shirt is het geworden!^^

    (http://linnieinwonderland.webs.com)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen