november 25, 2010

Life is throwing all it has, all at once again.

"Life is throwing all it has, all at once again. Just trying hard to hide the pain away. Hoping for the very best, to show up in the end. Before the thread I'm hanging from decides to break.."
One of my favourite songs at the moment is "Break" by Jason Walker. As you probably already know, I love songs that I can relate to. And this is yet another song that I can relate to. My life at the moment isn't what you can call "amazing". &I know I shouldn't complain. Trust me, I'm really greatful for the life that I have. But there's just lots of stuff going on and sometimes I honestly feel like I'm hanging by a thread. And although I'm a real fighter, and I try my hardest not to let things get me down, it's still quite hard. Frustrating mostly.

Anyways, I won't get into that too deep. It's not that interesting as it sounds, really.

Enjoy this song. (:
With love,
            Claudia.


Break, by Jason Walker

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten