november 29, 2010

And since we've no place to go, let it snow.

Yeah, it's that time of year again. Dark, and short days. Cold weather. Christmas and New Year's Eve coming up. And not to forget, a world covered in snow. To be really honest with you, I'm not thát fond of snow. I admit; It looks beautiful. And I love sitting inside, watching the snowflakes falling down whilst sipping from a cup of hot chocolate. Let me put it this way; I like snow, but only in its most harmless form. I think it gets annoying if you have to go outside to go to school, or something like that. I mean, the roads are all slippery, busses and trains are overcrowded. I'm as clumsy as I can be, so I have to be careful, watch where I walk and try not to slip and fall. And what annoys me most, is that I can't wear high heels. As you know, I lóve high heels, and I walk in them all the time. So, not being able to wear high heels because of the snow, is like going to rehab for me. XD. That's why I really hope there won't be as much snow as last year. Last year, we've had snow for 2-3 months. And trust me, at some point, it gets réálly annoying.


With love,
            Claudia.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten